- For the Skewers:
- 1 block sharp cheddar cheese, diced into large cubes
- 6 ounces thick sliced turkey breast, diced into large cubes
- 1 can black olives, drained
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, whole
- For the Zucchini Salad:
- 1 large zucchini, ends trimmed off
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place one cheese block, 1 olive, 1 turkey block, and 1 tomato onto the skewer. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Use a spiralizer to spiralize the zucchini into thin spaghetti-like strands. Trim the strands into bite size lengths, about 6-8 inches long, and then place into a large mixing bowl. Add the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper and toss to coat.
- Place into a lunch box and refrigerate.