- 1 pound flank loin
- Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 7 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green pepper, thinly sliced
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 1 baguette, sliced in half
- Preheat oven to 390 degrees.
- Place the loin on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, Worcestershire and mustard. Season with salt and pepper. Rub marinade into meat on both sides, and allow to marinate for 1 hour.
- Arrange the onions, mushrooms and green peppers around the meat. Drizzle everything with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place in oven for 15 minutes.
- Slice meat into strips, then return to the pan and stir to mix meat with the vegetables; push mixture to one side of baking sheet. Top meat and veggies with provolone slices. Place the sliced baguette on the other side of the baking sheet, and return the pan to the oven for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Load the baguette with meat and veggies and season with salt and pepper. Serve with french fries.