- 1 pound store-bought pizza dough
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup Italian sausage, crumbled and cooked
- 1/2 cup ham, chopped
- 3 slices pepperoni
- Fresh basil, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface. Place in the center of a floured baking sheet.
- Using a knife or a pizza cutter, make 5 cuts from the edge of the pizza to about 3 inches into the center.
- Sprinkle half the cheese into each cut section, and top with sausage. Fold down the sections into the points of a star. Add sauce to the middle of the pizza dough, sprinkle with remaining cheese and top with pepperoni and ham. Bake 15 to 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and garnish with fresh basil.