- 1.3 pounds minced meat
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- Marjoram leaves
- Black Pepper
- 3 1/2 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 5.3 ounces ham
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper
- 1 onion
- 1/2 cup sliced green olives
- 2 cooked eggs
- In a bowl, mix the minced meat, the egg, breadcrumbs and season with marjoram, salt and black pepper.
- In a sheet of aluminum foil, spread the meat.
- Layer the cheese, the ham, sliced bell peppers, sliced onion, sliced olives and sliced eggs over the meat.
- With the help of aluminum foil, roll the meat like a swiss roll.
- Close the aluminum foil, place it in a baking pan and bake for 30 minutes at 356°F.
- After a while, open up the aluminum foil and leave for 5 more minutes to golden.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE