- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 (16-ounce) packages biscuits, quartered
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 12 1-inch meatballs
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and brush the bottom and sides of a large cast-iron pan with olive oil.
- In a large bowl, combine biscuits, garlic, 2 tablespoons parsley, butter and salt.
- Place the garlicky biscuit pieces in the bottom of the cast-iron pan.
- Drizzle the marinara over the garlic biscuits, and place the meatballs evenly across the top of the marinara.
- Top with mozzarella cheese, and bake for 35 to 40 minutes until bubbly and golden.
- Remove from the oven and top with remaining parsley. Serve immediately. Bake will keep up to 3 days covered in the refrigerator and can be easily reheated in the oven in the same pan.