- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan
- 3 to 4 heirloom tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup black olives
- 3 tablespoons basil, chopped
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add turkey, egg, Parmesan, oregano, salt and pepper. Mix until combined. Press mixture into a large circle on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from oven and top with sauce, cheese, tomatoes and olives. Bake another 10 to 12 minutes until cheese is melted and golden brown. Garnish with basil and red pepper flakes before serving.