- 1 strip (200g) salmon
- ¼ avocado
- 200g rice
- 1 tbsp black sesame
- 1 tbsp sushi vinegar
- Mayonnaise, as needed
- Lemon, as needed
- Radish sprouts, as needed
- Put salmon slices in an ice cube tray lined with a saran wrap.
- Add thinly sliced avocado in each cube. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine rice, black sesame and sushi vinegar to make sushi rice.
- Fill the ice cube tray with sushi rice.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Remove the sushi from the tray, put mayonnaise on top and sear with a blowtorch.
- Garnish with lemon and radish sprouts to complete the dish.