- 4 potatos (400g)
- 20 grams mentaiko
- 40 grams potato starch
- 40 milliliters milk
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 10 grams parmesan cheese
- 4 wedges camembert cheese
- 10 grams x 4 shredded cheese
- Sesame oil
- 4 perilla leaves
- 40 grams mentaiko
- Thinly-cut nori strips
- White sesame seeds
- Peel potatoes and microwave for 5 minutes at 500 watts until soft.
- Mash with a fork and add in 20 grams mentaiko, potato starch, milk, mayonnaise and parmesan cheese and mix well.
- Form into 4 balls and flatten into discs.
- Top each patty with perilla leaf, mentaiko, shredded cheese and a wedge of camembert cheese.
- Pinch the patty around the filling to enclose.
- Heat sesame oil in a frying pan and cook the patties until nice and golden brown on both sides.
- Add in a little water. Cook covered until done.
- Transfer patties to a plate and top with nori strips and white sesame seeds.