- 150 grams cooked spaghetti
- 2 sacks mentaiko (pollock roe)
- 200 milliliters cream
- 100 milliliters milk
- 1 teaspoon bouillon granules
- 5 grams butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Mochi, cut into cubes
- Shredded cheese
- Thinly-sliced nori
- With a spoon, scoop out roe from their sacs.
- In a saucepan, combine flour, butter, cream and bouillon granules and cook over low heat.
- Add in half the mentaiko and milk. Season with salt and pepper and cook until slightly thickened.
- Transfer spaghetti to a deep oven-safe dish and pour cream mixture over. Then top with mochi cubes and shredded cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 220 degrees C or until cheese has melted.
- Top with mentaiko and nori before serving.