- 7 ounces vermicilli noodles
- 3 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 long red chili, chopped
- 3 teaspoons ginger, grated
- 1 bunch of bok choy, sliced
- 1 tablespoon tamari/soy sauce
- 2 eggs
- Soak vermicilli noodles in cold water for a minimum 20 minutes.
- Add 2 teaspoons of oil to a wok on medium-high heat and sauté the garlic, chili and ginger until wickedly aromatic.
- Stir in the bok choy for 1 minute before adding the noodles and the tamari or soy sauce. Cook for a further 2-3 minutes, or until noodles are soft but still hold their shape. Remove from the heat.
- In small frying pan, or in an open space in the same wok, add the remaining oil and fry the eggs.
- To serve, portion noodles into a bowl and top with a super happy sunny-side-up egg.