- 13 large chocolate chocolate chip cookies
- 3 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar, divided
- 3 tablespoons espresso powder
- Chocolate sauce
- Keep the cookies in their sleeve and pour the cream over them. Let it soak in for 5 minutes then pour the excess cream into a mixing bowl.
- Add the sugar and cream cheese to the bowl, then place the bowl over a large bowl of ice, and whisk to soft peaks.
- Pour half of the cream into a separate bowl and set aside.
- Add the espresso powder to the remaining cream and mix through.
- Assembling the tiramisu: Layer the cookies and cookie cream in individual serving dishes. Add a swirl of chocolate sauce, and finish with a layer of espresso cream as the top layer. Sprinkle with cookie crumbs, then chill for one hour before serving.