- 4 eggs
- 1 cup pure pumpkin puree
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 ½ cups organic coconut flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- baby carrots
- plain, unsweetened greek yogurt
- Beat the eggs lightly with an electric mixer. Add the pumpkin puree, coconut oil and peanut butter and mix until well combined.
- Add the coconut flour and baking soda and mix until fully incorporated.
- Shape the dough into 2 balls, wrap in plastic wrap and chill in the freezer until firm, about 20 minutes.
- Roll each ball of dough out between 2 sheets of parchment paper.
- Cut out cookies with cookie cutters, place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake at 350F for 15 minutes. Cool completely.
- Place mini carrots in a bowl, a dollop of yogurt in a small cup and the cookies on a tray. Set it out and wait for puppy Santa and reindeer to come!