- 300g bread flour
- 6g salt
- 30g sugar
- 4.4.g instant dry yeast
- 150ml milk
- 80g lukewarm water
- 30g butter
- Koshi-an (smooth, pureed adzuki beans), as needed
- Butter, as needed
- Knead together all of the dough ingredients to make the bread dough. Bake for 30 minutes at 40°C and let it perform its first rise.
- Cut open empty milk carton horizontally. Fold the edges and staple them together.
- Divide each dough into 4 equal portions and round them into balls. Cover with a damp cloth. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Round each dough piece into a ball shape again, then place them inside the milk carton.
- Bake at 40°C for 45 minutes and let the dough rise again (second rise).
- Sprinkle the surface of the dough with bread flour.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 160°C.
- Remove the bread from the milk carton. Allow to cool.
- Cut the loaf into the desired size. Spread Koshi-an and butter onto the bread and enjoy!
Introducing Trips by Tastemade. Details here.