- 1 can of condensed milk (395g)
- 450 grams Sugar
- 150 milliliters milk
- 115 grams butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a non-stick pan, place the condensed milk, sugar, milk, butter and vanilla extract.
- Stir over low heat until the mixture doesn't stick to the pan anymore.
- Remove from heat and beat it in a blender or using a hand mixer until the cream thickens and starts to create sugar crystals.
- Arrange in a form lined with greased parchment paper.
- Let it cool down and cut into small squares.