- 2 pieces of pre-made naan
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes
- Sea salt to taste
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place naan on a cookie sheet. Brush with butter and top with garlic, rosemary, chili flakes, a tiny sprinkle of sea salt and shredded mozzarella.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until naan has slightly crisped, and cheese is melted and slightly brown. Garnish with parsley.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE