- 3 tablespoons of melted unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups of milk
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of cracked black pepper
- Hot sauce (optional)
- Ham and cheese
- Crispy prosciutto and kale
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F, and brush a muffin pan with melted butter.
- Whisk together the flour, eggs, and milk until thoroughly combined. Season with salt and pepper then hot sauce if it is being used.
- Pour about 2 tablespoons of the batter into each prepared muffin pan opening, sprinkle with desired filling and bake for 15 to 20 minutes until golden brown and puffy.