- 3 cups flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 150 grams ice cold butter cut into cubes
- 3/4 cups iced water
- 1 cup cream
- 400 grams bittersweet melted chocolate
- 4 tablespoons Nutella
- Chocolate shavings
- In a bowl, place flour and salt around the inside edges of the bowl. Add the butter and mix with the tip of the fingers until you get a wet sand consistency.
- Add the iced water in batches and mix it until you get a smooth dough.
- Format into a ball, cover in plastic film and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Roll out the dough and cut with a flower-shaped cookie cutter. Place the tarts in a muffin tin, poke with the help of a fork and bake in a preheated oven at 350°F (180°C) for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Leave it to cool and remove from the pan. Reserve.
- Mix the cream, chocolate and Nutella and leave it to cool in an icing bag.
- Fill the little tarts and decorate with chocolate shavings.