- 3 square vanilla cakes, baked and cooled
- Butter Cream Frosting
- Fondant: yellow, black, white, red, pink, purple, blue
- Print out of social logos
- Ice each cake in a thin even layer to create a glue for the fondant to attach to the cakes.
- For the youtube cake: drape the square cake in a thin layer of white fondant. Trim the corners and base and clean the lines using your fingers. Using the logo template, cut out a red play button and attach it to the top of the cake with a small amount of water.
- For the snap chat cake: drape the cake in yellow and smooth down the sides. Trim the corners and base and clean the lines using your fingers. Using the white ghost template cut out the logo in white fondant and attached to the cake using a small amount of water. Outline the ghost in a thin snake of black fondant and attach with a little more water.
- For the instagram cake: squeeze together a small amount of each fondant: blue, purple, pink, red, yellow and roll out. Drape over the cake and smooth down the sides. Trim the corners and base and clean the lines using your fingers. Roll out a small amount of white fondant and cut thin strips to create the outline of the logo. Use your fingers to help shape it onto the cake and attached it with a small amount of water.