Mini Vegan Blackberry Cheesecakes
This is a sweet, creamy vegan dessert that can fit in the palm of your hand.
- 1 cup raw pecans
- 1 cup pitted dates, packed
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (approximately 2 lemons)
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2/3 cup full-fat coconut milk, refrigerated
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- In a food processor or heavy duty blender, add the raw pecans and process into an even meal consistency, then remove and set aside. Add the pitted dates and sea salt into the same food processor and process until a small ball forms.
- Return the pecans back into the food processor and process until the mixture resembles a loose dough.
- Cut thin strips of parchment paper and lay into each slot in a muffin tin.
- Carefully pack the pecan-date mixture down evenly using your fingers to make the crust.
- Cover the raw cashews with boiling hot water and let them soak for one hour.
- Drain the soaked cashews and add them into the blender, followed by the blackberries, lemon juice, melted coconut oil, chilled coconut milk, and pure maple syrup. Blend together until very smooth.
- Pour the filling evenly into each muffin tin.
- Place the muffin tin into the freezer and freeze for 1-2 hours to allow the mixture to set.
- When you're ready to eat, just pull up on the parchment paper to remove the cheesecake, then discard the parchment paper. Enjoy!