- 1/2 cup hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 3/4 cups coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup Medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk, chilled overnight
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder, plus more for coating
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon mint extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- In a food processor, blend nuts and coconut flakes. Set aside.
- Add dates to food processor and blend until they form a single ball.
- Place nut and coconut mixture back into the food processor, and blend to combine. Add remaining ingredients and blend until combined.
- Transfer “dough” to the freezer for 15 minutes to harden.
- Remove from the freezer and roll into 1-inch balls. Place balls on a parchment-lined baking sheet and freeze for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Once frozen, roll in cocoa powder or melted dark chocolate.