- 2 tablespoons gelatin powder (200 bloom)
- 1/2 cup water (for the gelatin)
- 1 cup liquid glucose
- 1 1/4 cups caster sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 3/4 cups white chocolate
- Food coloring (pink, white & red)
- Add the gelatin powder and water to a bowl and stir to combine.
- Boil the water, glucose and sugar together until they reach 217°F.
- Take the mixture off the heat and whisk in the gelatin. Once combined, add the condensed milk and stir to combine.
- Pour this over the white chocolate and whisk again.
- Split mixture between 3 containers and add the food coloring. Blend each mixture for 1-2 minutes until smooth.
- Allow to cool to about 80°F before pouring onto your frozen dessert.