- 1 serving mochi ice cream
- 2 thick slices white bread
- Anko (sweetened adzuki bean paste)
- Cream cheese
- Kinako (ground soybeans)
- Sliced almonds
- Cut into bread in a crisscross pattern, without cutting all the way through. Turn bread over and spread with anko.
- Repeat with the other slice but spread with cream cheese.
- Melt butter in a frying pan and place one slice of bread on top.
- Place mochi ice cream on the center of the bread slice and cook for 3 minutes.
- Top with the second bread slice and flip over to cook the other side.
- Transfer to a plate. Top with kinako, honey and almond slices before serving.