Mochiri Apricot Tofu Rice Cake
Well, if it isn't the squishiest cake we ever did see.
- 2 tbsp almond powder
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 14g Kudzu root starch
- 50ml heavy cream
- 200ml milk
- Mint leaves, as needed
- Black sugar syrup (kuromitsu), as needed
- Add all of the ingredients to a pot and heat. Stir until thickened.
- Cover a bowl with saran wrap and pour the mixture into it. Twist the top and tie with a rubber band.
- Let chill in the refrigerator.
- Remove from the saran wrap and plate.
- Drizzle the black sugar syrup over the cake and enjoy!
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE