- 3 egg whites
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/3 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon bamboo charcoal powder
- 1 1/2 cups whipped cream
- Pieces of chocolate
- Almond slices
- Preheat oven to 390 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the egg whites while adding sugar, a third at a time, until a meringue is formed.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, milk, olive oil and 1/4 of the meringue. Gently fold in the rest of the meringue.
- Place one-fourth of the dough into a separate bowl and add the bamboo charcoal powder. Mix to combine.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and pipe the black dough onto it, making cow spot-shaped designs. Bake for about 2 minutes. Reduce heat to 325 degrees.
- Pour the white dough on top and spread out with a spatula. Bake for 12 minutes. Spread the whipped cream over the hot cake and roll it up.
- Cut into slices and add a cow face to each slice.