- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 (8 ounces) packages crescent dough sheets
- 1 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam
- Zest of 1 orange
- Preheat oven to 375°F, and spray the wells of a 12-well muffin tin with nonstick spray.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon granulated sugar onto a work surface. Gently unfold a piece of crescent dough onto the sugar. Evenly spread half of the cream cheese onto the dough. Top with half of the jam. Place the second sheet of dough over, and cover with remaining cream cheese and jam.
- Tightly roll dough away from you into a log. Slice crosswise into 8 even pieces. Place each piece cut-side up into prepared tin.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes until golden and flaky. Let cool 2 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack. (Buns are best if eaten day of. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.)