- 2 cups puffed rice
- 3 ½ ounces dark chocolate, bitter
- 1 ¾ cups coconut milk
- 1 packet agar-agar
- 4 ounces cashew nuts, raw and unsalted
- 5 tablespoons agave syrup
- 1 pinch salt
- Vanilla powder
- 1 ¼ cup raspberries
- Blend the melted dark chocolate with the puffed rice. Place the mixture in a springform pan lined with parchment paper, spread out evenly and refrigerate for a few minutes.
- In a saucepan, heat the coconut milk and the agar-agar. Boil for 1 minute, stirring well, then pour the mixture in a food processor with the remaining ingredients.
- Blend until you have a smooth batter.
- In the springform pan, pour the batter, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Decorate the top of the cake with fresh fruit and cashews.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE