- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 6 cups plain Chex cereal
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
- 1/2-1 cup white chocolate chips, melted
- Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler until completely melted.
- Meanwhile, place cereal in a large Ziploc bag and seal. Using a rolling pin, crush the cereal to make cereal crumbs.
- Once chocolate has melted, mix in the peanut butter. Stir well and pour the crushed Chex and peanuts in. Stir until combined.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place cookie cutters of choice on the baking sheet.
- Press the filling tightly into a cookie cutter, then remove cookie cutter so that you are left with a shape. Continue with remaining mixture.
- Using the melted white chocolate, drizzle over the tops or decorate according to preference. Refrigerate until set and serve chilled.