- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- 2 clementines, sliced
- 2 cups water
- 1 bottle dry red wine (the cheap but still drinkable stuff)
- 1 clementine sliced, 1 cup spiced sugar; equal parts raw sugar and pumpkin spice and Cinnamon sticks (for garnish)
- In a deep pot over medium heat, add corn syrup and pumpkin spice. Stir to combine for 5 minutes. Turn up the heat to high and add sliced clementines and water and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling turn the heat back down to low and simmer for 15 minutes to get a concentrated flavor. Stir in the wine and gently heat on medium-low until desired warmth. (Caution: if you let it boil the alcohol will burn off... and what's the point of that?!)
- To serve, run a slice of clementine around the rim of each glass and dip into the sugar-spice mix.
- Ladle into each glass and pop in a cinnamon stick. Enjoy!
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE