- 1 sheet of puff pastry, thawed
- 8 hot dogs
- 1 egg, beaten
- Ketchup and mustard for decorating
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Slice 1/4-inch strips of puff pastry lengthwise.
- Starting at the bottom of each hot dog, wrap a strip or two of puff pastry around, layering so it looks like strips of bandages. Once you get closer to the top, be sure to leave a space for the face. (You may need to cut an extra strip for the head piece.)
- Brush mummies with egg wash, then place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Once cool to the touch, dot eyes with mustard or ketchup and have a haunting good time!