Mummy Oreo Pops
Looking for a cute and easy Halloween snacks to make this Halloween? Try these cute and simple treats.
- Oreo cookies, or any sandwich cookie
- White chocolate, melted
- Piping bag/ziplock bag for drizzling chocolate
- Lollipop sticks
- Edible Eyes
- To melt the chocolate: Place in the microwave stirring after every 15 seconds or until smooth.
- Separate the sandwich cookie into two portions.
- Dip a lollipop stick into the white chocolate and place onto the cream-side of the cookie.
- Sandwich with the other half and press down firmly. If the cookie breaks, just glue it together with some white chocolate. It's actually easier to work with if the cookie breaks in half while sandwiching.
- Let the cookies firm up in the fridge/freezer, about 10-15 min.
- Once the cookies have set, dip them into the remaining white chocolate and place onto a parchment lined tray
- Quickly place atop the edible eyes.
- Next, drizzle the remaining white chocolate on all sides around the eyes to resemble a mummy.
- Let the cookie firm up before serving.