- 1 bunch Muscat grapes
- 3 red grapes, to garnish
- 1 pre-made sponge cake
- 7 ounces yogurt
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon gelatin
- Dollop of whipped cream
- Mint leaves, to garnish
- Slice the sponge cake horizontally into two even layers.
- Slice the muscat grapes in half vertically.
- Soak the gelatin in water, and then heat in the microwave until dissolved.
- Slice the red grape skins into four sections and remove two of them, creating a pattern.
- In a bowl, combine yogurt, sugar, lemon juice and vanilla. Stir in gelatin followed by whipped cream, and mix until a mousse is formed.
- In a cake pan, place a layer of sponge cake. Arrange the halved muscat grapes around the inside of the pan. Pour the mousse into the middle of the pan, then add muscat grapes on top of the mousse. Add more mousse, place the second sponge layer and then spread more mousse on top. Place in fridge until set.
- Remove cake from pan, and decorate the top with the red grapes, muscat grapes and mint.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE