- 1 1/2 cup strascinati pasta
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 large shiitake mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 pound cremini mushrooms, chopped
- The juice of 1/3 lemon
- Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley, for garnish
- Set a large pot of water to boil. Add salt. When water boils, add pasta and cook for about 5 minutes.
- In a large deep-set pan, sauté garlic and rosemary in 1 tablespoon butter. Add mushrooms and 1/2 cup of pasta water and sauté until mushrooms are cooked down, adding lemon juice and more pasta water midway through to deglaze.
- Add the remaining tablespoon of butter to the mushroom mixture, and scoop the cooked pasta into the pan, stirring to combine.
- Grate Parmigiano-Reggiano over pasta and garnish with parsley to serve.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE