- Tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup black beans
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 7 ounces grilled chicken, pulled and shredded
- 1 cup pico de gallo
- 1/2 cup guacamole
- 2 cups shredded cheddar jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together the sour cream and heavy cream.
- Spread a layer of tortilla chips on a baking sheet. Layer half of the shredded cheese, covering as many chips as you can. Add remaining chips and cover with the remaining cheese.
- Place in oven for about 6 minutes, or until cheese is fully melted.
- Add toppings: black beans, grilled chicken, pico de gallo, sour cream, then guacamole. Enjoy!