No-Bake Apple Pie Protein Bar
The perfect post-workout no-bake treat.
- 1 1/2 cups oat flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup protein powder (vanilla vegan or paleo)
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1 cup almond butter, divided
- 1/2 cup maple syrup (grade B)
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons almond milk
- Sliced apples
- Line a half-size baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oat flour, coconut flour, protein powder, and apple pie spice.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine 1/2 cup almond butter and the maple syrup and heat until melted, about 1 minute. Add to the flour mixture and mix until well combined. Mix in the applesauce and combine. The mixture will be crumbly in texture. Add almond milk one teaspoon at a time until the mixture forms a firm batter.
- Press the batter into the baking tray and refrigerate for 30 minutes until set.
- Spread the remaining almond butter evenly on the bars. Top with sliced apples, cut into bars, and serve.
- Cook with soul. Eat with pleasure!