- 15 cups mini chocolate chip cookies, divided
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup chocolate chips, divided
- Milk, for dipping
- In a large bowl or pitcher, combine 2 cups heavy cream with 3 cups chocolate chip cookies. Soak overnight, strain and reserve cream.
- With a hand mixer, beat cookie cream until stiff peaks form.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped cookie cream and chocolate chips.
- Line a 10-ounce glass mixing bowl with plastic wrap. Create a layer of cookie crust by dipping cookies in milk and then lining the bowl. Add a thin layer of cookie cream mixture. Add another layer of cookies. Add about 1/2 cup of the cookie cream, sprinkle with chocolate chips and add more cookies. Repeat 4 times, finishing with a layer of cream and a layer of cookies. Chill for at least 4 hours.
- To serve, invert the bowl over a cutting board, remove bowl and gently peel away plastic. Slice and serve.