No-Bake Granola Bars 4 Ways: Tropical Fruit, Chocolate, Honey Almond, Peanut Butter Protein
- 1 cup dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/3 cup dried pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup raw almonds
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut ﬂakes
- Process dates, almonds, and macadamia nuts in a food processor for 1 minute until it forms a dough-like consistency.
- Place oats, date mixture, pineapple, coconut ﬂakes, almond butter, and maple syrup in a large mixing bowl.
- Once thoroughly mixed, transfer to an 8x8-inch baking dish or other small pan lined with plastic wrap or parchment paper so they lift out easily. Press down ﬁrmly until uniformly ﬂattened.
- Cover with parchment or plastic wrap, and let ﬁrm up in fridge or freezer for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove bars from pan and divide into 8-10 bars.