- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup sultanas
- 1 cup soaked cashews
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Sea salt
- Add the almonds, sultanas, and a pinch of sea salt to a food processor to make the crumb.
- Press the crumb into the bottom of the silicone cups.
- Clean the food processor, and add the cashews, coconut oil, honey, lemon juice and vanilla essence. Process until fine and creamy, scraping down the sides with a spatula when needed.
- Pour the mixture into the silicone cups and keep in the freezer.
- When serving, let the cheesecakes thaw for a few minutes at room temperature.