- 1/2 pounds Graham crackers or similar
- 7 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 2/3 cups cream cheese
- 1 3/4 cups cream (25 percent fat content)
- 1 1/2 cups Nutella
- 1/2 pounds strawberry
- 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/3 cup sugar
- For the dough, pulse the in a blender or food processor the Marie biscuits or place the biscuits inside a plastic bag and crush them with a rolling pin
- Add melted butter, mix well and place the dough on the bottom of a baking dish with 8 inches in diameter.
- Place the baking dish in the refrigerator.
- For the fillings, beat the cream cheese with the Nutella, lime juice and cream in an electric mixer for 5 minutes or until firm.
- Place the cream cheese and Nutella on the baking dish. Let it sit in the refrigerator some more.
- For the topping, pulse in a blender the strawberries, water and sugar.
- Place the topping on the the baking dish, on top of the other ingredients and keep it in the refrigerator until serving time.
Introducing Trips by Tastemade. Details here.