No Bake Oreo Bars
These yummy cookies and cream bars are the solution to every problem.
- 24 Oreos (or any other chocolate sandwich cookie)
- 4 tablespoons butter, soft or melted
- Combine all the ingredients and add to a food processor. Pulse until smooth (alternatively place the ingredients in a ziplock bag and smash with a rolling pin). If you use solid butter, it might harden quickly- you can add a tablespoon of water to soften up the mixture.
- Press onto the bottom of a 9 inch square pan that has been lined with parchment paper and set aside or in the refrigerator to harden.
- 250 grams (roughly 8 ounces) White chocolate, chopped
- 150 grams (roughly 6 ounces) Cream cheese, at room temperature
- 12 Oreos, Roughly chopped
- Melt the white chocolate either over a double boiler or in the microwave for 15 second increments, stirring in between until smooth.
- Beat the cream cheese and gradually pour in the white chocolate until it forms a smooth mixture.
- Next, fold in the 12 chopped up Oreos.
- Spread the mixture over the Oreo base as evenly as possible.
- 6 Oreos, roughly chopped
- 100 grams (roughly 4 ounces) Dark chocolate, melted
- Evenly distribute the 6 chopped Oreos over the surface of the white chocolate mixture.
- Chill for 2 hours or until firm.
- Before cutting, drizzle the bars with the melted dark chocolate.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE