- 1 cup coconut pistachio butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup dried pineapple, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- In a medium saucepan, add the nut butter, maple syrup and coconut oil. Stir until smooth. Remove from heat and add the vanilla, oats, dried pineapple and coconut. Mix until wet mixture has coated the dry.
- With a small cookie scoop, scoop batter onto a pan lined with parchment paper, sprinkle with coconut shreds and/or crushed pistachios and place in the freezer for 15 minutes. Remove and enjoy!