- 1 cup fresh strawberries, roughly chopped
- 2 8 ounces packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla. Then mix in the chopped strawberries.
- Once incorporated, stir in whipped cream and sour cream.
- In another bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter, until the mixture looks like wet sand.
- Line a tray with wax paper.
- Press the crumbs and flatten across the tray to form a crust. Spread the cheesecake mixture evenly across the crust.
- Place in freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Once firm, slice cheesecake into squares.
- Melt chocolate with coconut oil and dip the cheesecake bites to coat.
- Place in the fridge for about 10 minutes to set.
Introducing Trips by Tastemade. Details here.