- 14 ounces yogurt
- 7 ounces cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Yellow food coloring
- 2 teaspoons powdered gelatin
- 2 tablespoons water
- Set aside 4 tablespoons of yogurt and stir the remainder until it becomes smooth.
- Mix powdered gelatin and water, then heat it in the microwave for 20 seconds at 600W.
- Add lemon juice, gelatin, cream cheese and food coloring to the yogurt package and mix well.
- Place in fridge until set. Flip over to remove from package and use a melon baller to scoop holes in the sides and top.