- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 can (14 ounces) condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Blue food coloring
- 5 Oreos, roughly chopped
- 5 chocolate chip cookies, roughly chopped
- Whip the whipping cream with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the condensed milk, vanilla extract and blue food coloring. Add a large dollop of whipped cream and mix until well combined. Add the remaining whipped cream and gently fold to combine.
- Add the Oreos and chocolate chip cookies. Fold to combine.
- Pour into a Ziploc container and seal with a lid. Freeze for 6 hours, or until firm.