- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 can (14 ounces) condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup confetti sprinkles (+ extra for topping)
- Rainbow food coloring
- Whip the whipping cream with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the condensed milk, vanilla extract and confetti sprinkles. Add a large dollop of whipped cream and mix until well combined. Add the remaining whipped cream and gently fold to combine.
- Divide the mixture between 6 bowls and dye them the colors of the rainbow, mixing gently to keep the mixture light and airy.
- Dollop the colors into a Ziploc container and seal with a lid. Freeze for 6 hours, or until firm.