- 400 milliliters whipping cream, chilled
- 4 eggs
- 140 grams sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons matcha green tea powder
- Whip the whipping cream with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Then place in the fridge.
- In a separate bowl, lightly whisk the eggs, then add the sugar and vanilla extract. Beat well until the mixture thickens and forms a ribbon when lifted. Add half of the cream and matcha green tea powder and whisk together. Add the remaining cream and gently fold to combine.
- Pour into a Tupperware container and seal with the lid. Place this in the freezer for 7 to 8 hours to chill and set.
- Serve immediately.