- 200g butter
- 70g powdered sugar
- 300g cake flour
- 50g almond flour
- Raspberry powder, as needed
- Freeze-dried raspberry, as needed
- Matcha powder, as needed
- Cocoa powder, as needed
- Oreo cookies, as needed
- Blue and green food coloring, as needed
- Chocolate chips
- Stir butter in a bowl until soft and fluffy.
- Add powdered sugar and continue mixing.
- Mix in sift cake flour and almond flour.
- Stir with rubber spatula then cut the dough into six equal parts.
- Make different types of dough by adding ingredients for strawberry, matcha, chocolate, cookie cream, chocolate mint cookie dough to one of the six dough parts.
- Scoop the dough with an ice cream scoop and bake in an oven preheated to 160°C for 20 minutes. Enjoy!
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE