Peanut Butter Cup Brookies
- Boxed brownie mix
- Refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 20 mini peanut butter cups
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Chocolate sauce, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare brownie mix according to box directions.
- In a greased mini brownie pan, press cookie dough in the bottom of each slot. Top each with an upside down peanut butter cup.
- Pour brownie mix evenly over each slot. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes until cooked through, garnish, then enjoy!