- 200 grams vanilla cookies, broken into small pieces
- 600 milliliters thickened/whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons salted caramel sauce
- Whipped cream to serve
- 4 maraschino cherries
- Ice Cream
- To make the ice cream place the cream into a large mixing bowl. Use a hand mixer or stand mixer to bring to soft peaks. Add sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract. Whip to stiff peaks. Place half into a baking dish, drizzle with caramel sauce, then place the rest on top and drizzle with more caramel. Freeze for 4 hours.
- Meanwhile Process the biscuits in a food processor or a zip lock bag and a rolling pin until coarsely crushed. Transfer to a shallow bowl.
- Place 1 scoop of ice-cream in the biscuit mixture and roll to coat. Place on lined tray and freeze while coating remaining balls. Repeat with the remaining ice-cream and biscuit mixture.
- Divide the ice-cream balls among serving cups and pour over caramel sauce. Finish off with whipped cream and a cherry on top.