- 1 pound chicken breasts
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 slices of bread
- Black pepper
- 1 egg
- 2 cups cornflakes
- Frying oil
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- In a food processor, add the chicken, onion, garlic and bread slices, and mix until it forms a paste.
- Pour into a bowl and season with salt, black pepper, parsley and chives. Add the egg and mix well. Set aside.
- Grind the cornflakes. Set aside.
- Taking small portions of the chicken mixture, shape into nuggets, and dip in the the crushed cornflakes. Fry nuggets in hot oil.
- In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise, paprika, Worcestershire sauce and ketchup. Serve the nuggets with the sauce.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE