- 7 ounces digestive cookies/biscuits
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cans sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup powdered milk
- 1 cup heavy cream, divided
- 1 cup Nutella
- 3 1/2 ounces chocolate shavings
- Preheat oven to 390 degrees.
- In a food processor, add cookies and pulse until crumbled. Add the melted butter and blend for one minute more.
- Press crust into a round baking pan with a removable bottom, covering the bottom and edges. Bake for 5 minutes, then set aside to cool.
- In a sauce pot, add the condensed milk, butter and powdered milk. Place over medium heat, stirring constantly, until it starts to loosen from the bottom. Add half of the heavy cream and continue stirring until it begins to loosen from the bottom of the pot. Set aside to cool.
- Over low heat, mix the Nutella and remaining heavy cream until the mixture is homogeneous. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, or until cold.
- Spread spoonfuls of Nutella over the crust, and pour the condensed milk mixture on top.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Sprinkle with the chocolate shavings and serve.